Tinting & Lashes
Hybrid Tint is a gel dye with henna effect. Highly pigmented dye tints both hairs and skin, providing a graphic and intense result that lasts up to 7 days on skin and up to 7 weeks on hairs. The ammonia-free formula guarantees a gentle effect on hair structure.
A large range of colours provide the ability to created any desired colour to match your look.
Benefits of Hybrid Tinting:
- Easy-to-apply gel formula
- Wide colour range; 8 shades and infinite colour combinations.
- Lasts up to 7 weeks on hairs and 7 days on the skin
- Intensively tints the skin as if it was dyed with henna.
- An average 8-10 minute processing time.
- Due to its ammonia-free formula, our Hybrid tint is gentle on hairs
|Brow Tint – Hybrid
|Lash Tint – Hybrid
|Lash & Brow Tint – Hybrid
Lash Lifting opens the eyes, gives the appearance of longer, thicker, darker lashes and offers much less maintenance than eyelash extensions. Our Lash Lifting system uses a safe, chemical process to break down the disulphide bonds of the hair to redirect the lash into a new lifted style, giving you perfect lash lifts every time and can be retained even after showering or swimming.
- Only 20-minute treatment
- Allows for perfect positioning of lashes
- Advanced formulation containing nourishing and conditioning
- Lifts lashes from the root
- Reduces over-curling of the lashes
- Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
- Opens the eyes – enhancing the natural lashes
- Straighten or curl lashes
- Suitable for short or long lashes
- A great alternative to lash extensions
Lash Lift FAQ’s
Is lash lifting damaging to the lashes?
Damage to the lash if not performed correctly can occur, however all of Katrinas staff are qualified and trained to deliver all services at a high standard. The inclusion of lanolin in the lifting lotion offers moisture and nourishment to the lashes to ensure the hairs stay soft and supported.
I’m allergic to lash extensions adhesives. Can I have a lash lift?
Most reactions to lash extensions adhesives is caused by contact with the skin and through a build-up of exposure to an ingredient found in all lash extensions adhesives). Lash Lifting products and adhesives don’t contain this ingredient so the chance of a reaction to lash lifting will be slim however a patch test is the best way to determine if you might have sensitivities.
Can I still wear mascara?
Absolutely! You can choose to wear mascara immediately after your lash lift or wait till after the first 24 hours then apply regular mascara. Remember that mascaras need to be replaced every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and infections in your lashes/eyes.
|Lash Extensions – Classic
|Lash Extensions – Hybrid
|Lash Extensions – Volume
|2 WEEK REFILLS – Classic
|2 WEEK REFILLS – Hybrid
|2 WEEK REFILLS – Volume
|3 WEEK REFILLS – Classic
|3 WEEK REFILLS – Hybrid
|3 WEEK REFILLS – Volume
Benefits of eyelash extensions
- Since they eliminate the need for mascara, eyelash extensions are a significant, daily time saver when it comes to putting on and taking off makeup.
- Customise your look, choose your volume and length to create a beautiful set of lashes.
- If you routinely wear false eyelashes, you’ll save even more time. Plus, you can say goodbye to fumbling with glue and having your false eyelashes come off prematurely.
- You also have many options with eyelash extensions. You can choose the length, type of curl, and thickness of the extensions you want.
How long do eyelash extensions last and when should I get them infilled?
Eyelash extensions shed with the natural eyelash growth cycle, which is 3-6 weeks or sometimes longer. Around the 2-3 week mark you will start to notice gaps and at this time it is best to infill the lashes to keep them looking full.
How long will my appointment take?
Appointment times vary depending on how full you are wanting to achieve the look of your lashes. This can vary from 1 – 2 hours.
Lash Extension Aftercare
- Avoid excess moisture for the first 24 hours
- Do not rub the lashes or eyes excessively
- Do not wear mascara, oil-based eyeliners, creams or lotions or strip lashes
- Avoid excess steam from the shower or saunas
- Cleanse your lashes with an oil free cleanser daily after the first 24 hours
- Avoid sleeping on face