Interested in studying hairdressing? Katrinas offers a range of Nationally Recognised certificate courses as well as apprenticeship pathway options to become a hairdresser.
This is an introductory course in hairdressing skills which provides a solid base for advanced studies in hairdressing. It is a one day a week course studied for 20 weeks and incorporates a large variety of theory and practical skills giving students a fantastic head start when applying for apprenticeships.
On successful completion of this course students will graduate with a Certificate III in Hairdressing (SHB30416). Studied over 40 weeks, graduates will have the skills to provide a full range of hairdressing services including client consulting, hair cutting, colouring, styling, hair and scalp treatments and much more.
Apprenticeship Pathway Course is a 6 month course aimed at introducing students to learning hairdressing skills which provides a solid base for advanced studies. It incorporates a large variety of theory and practical skills such as cutting and colouring, giving students a fantastic head start when applying for apprenticeships.
Katrinas School of Hair and Beauty offers classroom training model of delivery to students who are an Apprentice. You will have fully supervised, personalised hands on training from experienced trainers. Structured lessons, timeframes and unlimited support help our apprentice students gain the skills required for their salon qualification.
- If you’ve already started studying elsewhere but had to stop for any reason, Katrinas can apply credit transfers for those units already completed and also has recognition of prior learning available
- Rolling intakes means you can enrol any time during the year
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- Ongoing student support including visiting leading industry educators
- Supported by Nak colour technical team
- Fully operational hair clinic 3 days a week with clientelle
- Training to suit all types of learning
- Interest free payment plans available
Hairdressing can only be studied at our Morayfield Campus.