Katrinas School of Hair and Beauty is proud to be an Education Partner with Study Loans. Study Loans is a new kind of finance for students seeking assistance in paying for their education. We are all about helping people to advance in their careers to reach their full potential by providing the necessary funds to pay for tuition fees during those critical periods of education. We are Australia’s first dedicated private student loan company in the vocational and higher education sectors. For more information regarding study loans, including loan terms, eligibility criteria and the application process head to www.studyloans.com.au
Courses eligible for Study Loans:
- SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- SHB30315 Certificate III in Nail Technology
- SHB40115 Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services (with or without facial elective)
- SHB30416 Certificate III in Hairdressing
- SHB20216 Certificate II in Salon Assistant
- SHB20116 Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics
- SHB50216 Diploma of Salon Management
With on campus and online study options available.
Study Loans will be offering loans with the following characteristics:
18 to 48 months.
Target comparison interest rate will be between 9.5% and 18%. Interest rates will be variable in nature with the rate calculated daily and charged monthly on outstanding balance of the loan.
- Establishment fee: $200 (one-off payment built into the loan)
- Unit drawdown fee: $25 (per unit – not built into the loan)
- Monthly management fee: $2.50 (per month – not built into the loan)
$2,001 to $15,000