Interested in studying hairdressing? Katrinas offers a range of certificate courses as well as apprenticeship pathways to become a hairdresser.
- Recognition of prior learning allow you to tailor design your timetable to complete units toward your Certificate of Hairdressing. If you’ve already started studying elsewhere but had to stop for any reason, Katrinas can apply credit transfers for those units already completed.
- Rolling intakes means you can enrol any time during the year
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- Ongoing student support including visiting leading industry educators
- Supported by Nak colour technical team
- Fully operational hair clinic 3 days a week with clientelle
- Training to suit all types of learning
- Fee free payment plans available
Hairdressing can only be studied at our Morayfield Campus.
Apprenticeship Pathway Course is a 6 month course aimed at introducing students to learning hairdressing skills which provides a solid base for advanced studies. It incorporates a large variety of theory and practical skills such as cutting and colouring, giving students a fantastic head start when applying for apprenticeships.
Katrinas School of Hair and Beauty offers classroom training model of delivery. You will have fully supervised, personalised hands on training from experienced trainers. Structured lessons, timeframes and unlimited support help our apprentice students gain the skills required for their salon qualification.